Based in Edmonton, Alberta, FreshCap is a fast-growing e-comm startup providing high quality mushroom based wellness products. We’re big on Amazon and our website across the US and Canada, with plans to expand further into retail while rapidly growing our direct-to-consumer business.
We’re looking for a process-driven, detail-oriented Operations Manager who understands the US and Canadian markets to manage day-to-day operations and lead projects that will drive efficiencies in manufacturing, fulfilment and logistics.
This role offers the opportunity to grow and become a leader in E-comm Operations in the CPG industry. If you’re the kind of person with the ability and drive to help FreshCap establish itself as a world-leader in mushroom based wellness then we’d love to hear from you!
- Manage production and inventory for all products, including accurate planning and forecasting to maintain stock accounting for growth and seasonality in all channels.
- Manage stock levels between 3PL’s and Amazon, including planning and logistics for inventory transfers
- Monitor inventory levels of third party suppliers (ingredient and other) and plan contingencies to ensure smooth supply of material
- Drive improvements in COGS, 3PL costs (including Amazon), and logistics
- Manage all inbound logistics, domestic and international.
- Manage and ensure accurate and timely fulfillment of products from 3PL’s
- Manage temporary changes in fulfillment processes with 3PL’s (new product launches, promotions etc.)
- Work closely across all department, including Marketing, Sales and Finance
- PO processing with supplier and manufacturer follow-up.
- Work strategically with our operations partners to continuously improve their service and our customer experience
- Develop and build up new operational capabilities and supply chains e.g. for new products
- Assist Product Development team with new packaging design and follow-through.
- Inventory reconciliation for month-end close.
- Lead KPI activities to measure, report and improve on the effectiveness of departmental activities and operations.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in CPG inventory management and supply chain
- Experience with raw material planning
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong forecasting skills
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central and Shopify
Think you're up to the challenge? We would love to hear from you!
Please email your Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org